Safe PC Anti-Ransomware Protection – Ransomware is as scary as it sounds. Hackers use this technique to lock you out of your devices and demand a ransom in return for access. Ransomware puts you in a sticky situation, so it’s best to know how to avoid it.
What is ransomware
Ransomware (rogueware or scareware) restricts owners from access to their computer system and demands that a ransom is paid in order for the restriction to be removed. The most dangerous ransomware attacks were called WannaCry, Petya, Cerber, Locky and CryptoLocker ransomware.
Where ransomware comes from and who benefits.
Ransom-ware is created by scammers for the purpose of robbing details i.e. bank account. It can enter your PC through an email attachment or through your browser if you happen to visit a website that is infected with this type of malware. It can also access your PC via your network.
How to recognize ransomware
It’s obvious when your device has been infected with ransomware, since you most likely won’t be able to access your computer.
How to remove ransomware
Make use of your antivirus software’s ransomware removal tool, which should scan for and wipe out any ransomware attempts found on your computer.
Ransomware removal tools
You can sign up and receive anti-ransomware today. Tools will remove ransomware viruses from your computer.
How to prevent ransomware attacks
- Make sure all software on your computer is up to date, including your operating system, browser and any toolbar plug-ins you use.
- Ensure that your antivirus software and firewall protection is up to date.
Protect yourself with anti-ransomware
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent ransomware than to using a anti-ransomware software.
Why Use Us?
- Consistently rated “excellent” by the experts
- Trusted by 400 million people worldwide
- It’s the “Antivirus with the lowest impact on PC performance” (AV comparatives)
- Best features – unbreakable password security, home network protection, browser cleaning and much more